Tri-ing

This is my journey from couch to athlete.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Cornation results

244 out of 251 finishers
Swim (1000m):245 29:50
Bike (24km): 229 1:05:24
Run (8km): 247 1:03:35 7:57 (avge pace/km)
Overall time: 2:38:48

Same results as last years 3 triathlons, ranked highest on the bike and lowest on the run. I usually do a little better on the swim, but the eight people in a lane with no staggered start made it tough to find a rhythym.

Overall, they are certainly not the speediest of results but I'm happy with how I did.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger Jordan said…

    Congratulations! It was great seeing you out there :) I enjoyed the course and did not enjoy the lack of organization... overall I'm happy too - what have you been up to since the race?

    I need to update my blog - and so do you!! :)

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Kerry said…

    I always update once a week, after the Sunday run. The coles notes version - not much, my running has really sucked this week!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home